Join #TeamKnit as a Digital Marketing Intern!
Knit Marketing is growing quickly and we need social media and creative content support!
If you (or someone you know) are a teen looking for part-time work, interested in learning more about digital marketing, now is your chance to apply to be a vital part of #TeamKnit as a #Knintern!
Please see below for the job description and to fill out an application.
Digital Marketing Intern Job Description
Job Title: Knintern
Position Type: Part-time
Hourly wage: $15.00
Applications due: Rolling
Role and Responsibilities
- Learn about digital marketing – social media, email campaigns, blogs, influencer marketing, etc.
- Research relevant content for Knit clients.
- Plan and schedule social media posts.
- Keep track of analytics and communications.
- Learn how to plan and execute a digital marketing strategy.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Must be at least 16-years-old.
Have general knowledge of the following, or be excited to learn:
- Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter posts
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Have an entrepreneurial and creative spirit
- 5-10 hours per week (afternoons and weekends)
About Knit Marketing: Knit Marketing is a social enterprise that hires teens and young adults to manage social media, blog, and email campaigns for small to medium sized businesses. Knit Marketing also helps clients to create and maintain websites that are aligned with the companies’ marketing needs.