Join #TeamKnit as a Summer Intern!
It’s already been 2 years since Knit Marketing began recruiting for our first summer interns and we are ready for round 3!
If you (or someone you know) are a teen looking for part-time summer work, interested in learning more about web marketing, now is your chance to apply to be a vital part of #TeamKnit!
Please see below for the job description and to fill out an application.
Knit Marketing Job Description
Job Title: Intern
Position Type: Part-time
Location: Los Angeles (Downtown and Santa Monica)
Date posted: May 1, 2018
Applications due: June 8, 2018
Hourly wage: $10.50
Role and Responsibilities
- Learn about digital marketing – social media, email campaigns, blogs, influencer marketing, etc.
- Research relevant content for Knit clients.
- Plan and schedule social media posts.
- Keep track of analytics and communications.
- Learn how to plan and execute a digital marketing strategy.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Must be at least 16-years-old.
Have general knowledge of the following, or be excited to learn:
- Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter posts
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- 8-12 hours per week
- The Knit team usually works on Saturdays and Sundays, but time can be flexible.
About Knit Marketing: Knit Marketing is a social enterprise that hires teens and young adults to manage social media, blog, and email campaigns for small to medium sized businesses. Knit Marketing also helps clients to create and maintain websites that are aligned with the companies’ marketing needs.
- Fill out Application: https://goo.gl/forms/QvEBUcezc53mAjKF2
- E-mail: Rebecca@knitmarketing.com
- With subject line: Applying for Knit Marketing Summer Intern
- Attach Cover Letter (resume is optional, but applications without a cover letter will not be considered)
- Apply by June 8, 2018