Join #TeamKnit as a Summer Intern!
It’s already been 4 years since Knit Marketing began recruiting for our first summer interns and we are ready for round 5!
If you (or someone you know) are a teen looking for part-time summer work, interested in learning more about web marketing, now is your chance to apply to be a vital part of #TeamKnit as a summer #Knintern!
Please see below for the job description and to fill out an application.
APPLICATIONS CLOSED. FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM TO BE ALERTED OF THE NEXT ROUND OF HIRING.
Knit Marketing Job Description
Job Title: Knintern
Position Type: Part-time
Date posted: Jan 30, 2020
Applications due: June 26, 2020
Hourly wage: $12.00
Role and Responsibilities
- Learn about digital marketing – social media, email campaigns, blogs, influencer marketing, etc.
- Research relevant content for Knit clients.
- Plan and schedule social media posts.
- Keep track of analytics and communications.
- Learn how to plan and execute a digital marketing strategy.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Must be at least 16-years-old.
Have general knowledge of the following, or be excited to learn:
- Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter posts
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Have an entrepreneurial and creative spirit
- 8-12 hours per week (afternoons and weekends)
- 12 weeks starting in Mid June
About Knit Marketing: Knit Marketing is a social enterprise that hires teens and young adults to manage social media, blog, and email campaigns for small to medium sized businesses. Knit Marketing also helps clients to create and maintain websites that are aligned with the companies’ marketing needs.